pages

About     Shop     Contact

To blog or not to blog?


Well as the title might suggest I have decided.....to blog! This is My Very First Post on my shiny new blog. It was designed by the lovely and very talented Jen from Jenny and the Magic Feather and I think she's done a fantastic job and has really captured my ideas for how I wanted it to look (yay for polka dots!). 

I've really enjoyed reading lots of crafty type blogs in the last year or so and have always been so inspired by them and thought 'ooh I'd like to have a go at that!'. But for various reasons I've always dithered about actually getting on with it (the biggest being my little baby girl, born in January who I'll call Little Tea Cup on here). Then I stumbled across Jenny's lovely blog and her fab blog designs and.....well here I am!

I've decided to use this space as a way of recording those little snippets of life that make me happy. Special things like my baby girl giggling for the first time or just little things like walks in the park on Spring days. I also plan on using this as a place to share 'stuff I make' (sewing, crochet, glueing and sticking etc!) and am hoping that I'll find more time for 'ta-dah!' moments with such a pretty place to share them! 











1 comment:

  1. I think this is a lovely idea for you to set up this blog :D
    Welcome to the blogging world! haha :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete